MORE photos from the retreat
These photos were taken by our guild photographer, Irene Hamilton. She’s one talented lady! She had posted these on the guild’s Facebook page and gave me permission to copy them, giving her credit for the photography.
The slide show with pictures I took can be seen in Wednesday’s post HERE
MORE about PHD in 2018
My 10th UFO is finished! Woohoo!!! And it’s just past the middle of February! I may be able to get 28 UFOs done this year … if I keep going at this rate!
This is a picture of the “Charming Bag” – a front view and a side view. It uses Soft & Stable or a foam as the base. It is a fairly large bag – which is wonderful! And the foam helps it to sort-of stand up. You can get the pattern at Fabric Expressions. They also have kits available. Check HERE.
MORE of My Progress at the Retreat
Remember this picture?
Here’s what I got done:
- On Ringo Lake – about half of it is quilted
- Charming Bag – done (see picture above)
- Retreat Bag – the strips are sewn onto the foam. I forgot the lining and my pockets at home – so couldn’t finish it. This is a new project – sew – it has to be finished this year in order for me to receive my own PHD!
- Fractured Paint Box – made progress on 10 blocks
To see what other’s in the quilting world are working on – click on the following links:
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts
- Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting