I used 1/2 yard for the TV top. No other projects completed, No fabric purchases.
I’m quilting on the Irish Chain. Some folks have trouble believing that I do this on my domestic sewing machine. I do most of my quilting on a Janome 8900. Sometimes, if the project is small I used my Janome 6500. Here’s pictures of a wreath in progress – on my Janome 8900. I have 14 wreaths completed – 17 more to do!
Fabric Used this Week: 0.5 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 121.75 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 49.5 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 65.45 yards
I started the year with 47 UFO’s. One UFO finished so far this month. I doesn’t look like I’ll finish the Irish Chain before the end of the month … so it’ll likely be a September finish.
38 UFO’s left to complete
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is more fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts