Quilt #14 of Grandma’s fabrics is done! And I LOVE it! It has a flannel back and is oh, so cosy! If it hadn’t been made for “C”, I’d be keeping it. But it was made for “C” and it will be in the mail to her very shortly!
Here’s a close-up of the quilting of one of the centre blocks:
Fabric Used this Week: 10 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 91.30 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 45.5 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 47.8 yards
I started the year with 47 UFO’s. Quilt #14 was not a UFO, so my UFO count does not change.
39 UFO’s left to complete
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is more fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts