My Current Works in Progress:
Shakespeare in the Park:
I am piecing all the blocks together. This is NOT a fun quilt to do. Since I used green and cream/white, there seems to not be a ton of contrast (which is weird, to me). Thus, it’s super easy to get blocks turned around. And I see that two star blocks are switched in this picture . Hopefully it gets fixed prior to being sewn in the quilt. Sigh … there is no way to rush this quilt!!
Very little progress since last week. I’ve been concentrating on Shakespeare in the Park.
To see what others in the quilty world are working on wander over to these blogs:
- Design Wall Monday’s @ Patchwork Times
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking Up Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag