I had a lot of fun at the retreat … worked a bit on different projects, didn’t finish a thing. What I did do:
- Quilted about 1/2 of En Provence
- Tried to get some flying geese to work – but I need to figure out what I’m doing wrong and the retreat was not a place for deep concentration!
- A little bit of non-paper-piecing on Fractured Paintbox in blues
- Piecing a flannel quilt … need to starch it or (gasp) use pins as I’m sewing it together … it stretches a ton!
- Started a scrappy Irish chain with fabrics from the retreat
I do not have pictures to show you from the retreat as I forgot to ask everyone there if it was OK for me to post their picture or pictures of their quilts on my blog. However, this morning, I have set up En Provence to finish quilting on my machine.
- Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Crazy Mom Quilts
- Busy Hands Quilts where my last week’s post was the most viewed from her site. As well, she has a very neat jelly roll quilt that looks awesome!